1. Poster Instructions
- There is no size constraint for the e-poster, if you have difficult to decide one, then A1 size (594mm×841mm) is recommended.
The Poster could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo and paper ID(BEB****) should be clearly shown in the header;
√ Title, presenter, and affiliation information should be well indicated;
√Attached is the Poster Sample for your reference.(not subject to this template, you are able to design the poster as you wish)
- Please send the poster at .PDF format before October 20, 2020. The Poster would be updated on the conference website after pre-review and confirmation.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered.
2. Poster Q&A Session:The live poster Q&A session will be holding through Microsoft Teams Meeting. Participants are strongly encouraged to view poster materials ahead of time and to come to the session with questions already prepared. Poster presenters are particularly encouraged to view the poster materials of the other presenters in their Q&A Session.
3. Best Poster Presentations SelectionThis award consists of a certificate and free attendance to ICBEB2021.
- Research Quality
- Poster Design
- All poster presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best poster presentations by clicking Votes, and votes from the same IP would be counted only one time for each poster presentation;
- Top 5 poster presentations will be selected based on the number of 'Votes’ till November 30, 2020;
- 3 Best Poster Presentation among the Top 5 Poster Presentations will be selected by Conference Chair;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on December 7, 2020.