1. Presentation Preparation
- Live oral sessions will be presented using the video app Microsoft Teams Meeting.
The video PPT could be designed as you like with the requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Time allocation: about 50 min for Keynote speakers, 30 min for Invited speakers, 20 min for Regular speakers. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Presentation time will be subject to China Standard Time (GMT+8). All presenters are required to enter the Online Session Room before the session begins. The presentation schedule will be listed on conference program about one month ahead of the conference.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the presentation is delivered.
2. Pre-recorded Video Presentation
- For backup and voting purposes, please also pre-record a video of PPT presentation (with audio), or show your face with high resolution as vivid as face-to-face presentation.
- If you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams within a specified time, the pre-recorded video will be played based on the schedule of the conference program.
- The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
How to record a video with PowerPoint
How to record a video with ZOOM
- The Video submission deadline is October 20, 2020, and the video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation.
3. Best Video Presentations Selection
- Three best video presentations will be selected based on the Votes received on the website and the judgements by the session chair;
- This award consists of a certificate and free attendance to ICBEB2021.
A best presentation will be selected based on the following items:
- Research Quality
- Presentation Performance
- Presentation Language
- PowerPoint Design
- All pre-recorded video presentations will be updated on the conference website;
- Audience could select best video presentations by clicking Votes, and votes from the same IP would be counted only one time for each video presentation;
- Top 5 video presentations will be selected based on the number of 'Votes' and the judgements by the session chair till November 30, 2020;
- 4 Best Video Presentation among the Top 5 Video Presentations will be selected by Conference Chair;
- Final Results will be demonstrated on the website on December 7, 2020.